rbj real style | Seeing in Style
Eye wear isn't just a fashion accessory; it is one of the first things people see when they look at you. Since it is such an integral part of your first impression, why wouldn't you wear a set of frames that have a "wow" factor?! We decided to find out a little bit more from the experts and so we partnered with a fabulous local business:
Here's what we learned:
1. Chunky, Vintage-Inspired Frames are gracing the faces of fashionistas near and far. However, vintage takes a twist this summer with more open frames that show-off more face.
2. Reflectivity of the lenses are hot with opaque colored mirrors, pulling from the 70s trend, along with more subtle versions called "flash mirrors" with less reflectivity.
3. Bold, Adventurous Colors are gracing the season's hottest frames with patterns of bright colors mixed with traditional, more neutral colors to contrast one another in a harmonious, complimentary blend.
4. Alternative Material such as wood are being used more often to craft frames. This trend gives a natural, more authentic, earthy look to its wearers.
5. The Aviator isn't a new trend, but instead a more evolving one. Aviators provide a dominant look and come in all sorts of styles that look great on nearly everyone. It's a traditional look and a perennial favorite.
Meet Katie Liz!
Katie Liz recently joined the realia by jen family as a style ambassador! When scanning through Katie Liz's Instagram
feed, it is apparent that she is a lover of family, music, wine, travel and of course, fashion! With a full time job and a full time family (She is the proud mama of three beautiful kiddos!), she is highly skilled in putting together looks that are a hybrid of fashion and function. Take a look at how she rocks the two!
Who is rockin' their RBJ this month?!
Share your photos featuring our jewelry & tag us (@realiabyjen or #realiabyjen) for a chance to be featured!